Terms & Conditions
By placing an order from Crafty Trimmings you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below as at 03/06/2016. Please read through the terms carefully and if ordering please print a copy for future reference. I reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice. However, any changes will only apply to any subsequent orders received.
The goods displayed on the website are not shown to actual size and the colour may not be reproduced accurately due to the variation in monitor settings. All goods are subject to availability. If I am unable to supply you with all the goods you have ordered I will contact you to offer an alternative or a refund.
Price of Goods:
The price of the goods will be the price stated on the website at the time you place your order unless I have made an error or the price has changed since publication, in which case I reserve the right to refuse to accept your order. The price does not include postage and packaging which will be charged in addition to the website price. I reserve the right to amend prices at any time without prior notice.
All online payments are securely processed by PayPal and I do not have access to your card details at any time. PayPal accepts: MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Visa Electron, Solo, American Express and Direct Debits. You do not need a PayPal account to pay.
Delivery will be made to the address specified at the time the order was placed and I reserve the right to restrict delivery of goods to certain areas. Delivery charges will be displayed in full in your shopping basket and at checkout. Items in stock will usually be dispatched within 2 working days of cleared payment but please allow up to 28 days for delivery. Orders will be sent by Royal Mail or courier depending on weight and may require a signature. If parcels are returned to me as 'undelivered' I will charge additional postage to resend the goods. I am unable to resend or refund orders lost in transit until 15 working days after the delivery due date (20 days for Europe and 25 days for all other countries) and I shall accept no liability for goods not delivered unless notified in writing within 30 days from the date on which the goods were ordered. Ownership of the goods passes to you upon receipt of delivery.
Customs Duties & Charges: International deliveries may be subject to customs duties and charges which are the responsibility of the customer.
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase you may return your order within 14 days of receipt to the address below. Please include a copy of your order number, name and address in your parcel. It would also help me if you give a reason for return. I advise you to send the goods adequately insured and obtain proof of posting as I cannot be held liable if they are lost or damaged in the post. On receipt of goods I will issue you with a refund of the original purchase price plus second class delivery charges (if applicable) provided goods are in an unused, re-saleable condition and in their original packaging. I reserve the right to refuse returns after inspecting the goods. Return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer and are non refundable unless the goods are faulty.
Faulty, Damaged or Missing Items:
Faulty items, items damaged in transit or missing items must be reported to me within 2 working days of receipt of the goods. Please provide photographic evidence of faulty goods. A full refund (including return postage costs) or replacement will be issued upon receipt of any faulty goods. If you do not contact me before returning faulty goods return postage charges may not be refunded. Any items missing from your parcel because I have omitted to include them will be sent at my cost.
Cancelling Your Order:
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have a 14 day cooling off period during which time you can cancel your order. Please send your request via the contact form quoting your order number, name and address. To cancel the order you must give me notice within 14 working days from the day after you take receipt of the goods. Confirmation of cancellation will be sent via email and a full refund issued within 30 days provided that the goods are returned to me in an unused re-saleable condition. Once you have cancelled the contract you have a legal 'duty of care' to retain possession and look after the goods. You must return the goods within 14 days, adequately insured and with proof of posting, at your expense to the address below. If you do not return the goods or pay the return postage I will be entitled to deduct the direct cost of recovering the goods from the amount re-credited to you.
All website design, text, graphics and images are the property of Crafty Trimmings and cannot be used for any purpose, other than ordering goods from the website, without prior written permission.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. I do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- While I take all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses and spyware from this website, I cannot ensure such attempts will be successful and I do not accept any liability for such viruses.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the websites. I have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, I take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond my control.